fun factsConsidering myself tagged by Doot-a-doi-toi-toi because apparently just reading a journal is incriminating.
I'm doing two because i can't pick. Bite me.
1. Post these rules
2. Post 8 facts about your character
3. Tag 8 other people along with the characters you want them to write about (which leads to rule four)
4. Post their avatars and write their characters' names next to them
5. No tag backs (I dare you)
1. At this point, Goss is my character who has had the most personal growth in SA. Her upbringing forced her into a meek & cowardly shadow of her true personality. A large part of herself remained untapped and unexplored, resulting in a lot of internal angst and dissatisfaction she could never place a finger on. But through the chapters and her (involuntary) involvement with the Bloody Flanks, she's sharpening her edges. Her destiny was nev